START BEATONS FINISHING SCHOOL COURSES IN YOUR CITY
Beatons is opening up its finishing school courses to new franchisees in major cities around the world.
Beatons plans to Franchise arose out of its growing success across the world after realising that the further afield we went from our home town the more difficult it was to create as many successful events as our students required, it seemed only natural to bring on new people in their own cities running their own courses. We quickly realised that what we could share the success of our business with other like-minded people and continue to have successful courses across the world.
Becoming a Franchisee in any business provides the excitement of setting up your very own business whilst having the re-assurance that those who have gone before you will share all their learning. The ongoing support also ensures your venture into business is as low risk as possible and you always have someone there to talk through the challenges you face.
Setting up any business has its challenges. What is guaranteed though is that the more you put in the more you will gain.
When taking on a Beatons Franchise the type of things you will need to do include:
- Finding suitable venues
- Advertising and marketing your events.
- Processing bookings / invoicing
- Building relationships in the local high society market.
- Managing a successful event on course days.
The good thing about taking on a Franchise such as this is that you can work around your needs, you choose the hours that suit you and your family.
What kind of people are we looking for?
We are looking for self-driven enthusiastic individuals who are outgoing, friendly, hard working and have a inner determination to succeed. Our business model suits an individual who is self motivated and keen to set up their own business. Ideally you should have a good local knowledge of your area, where luxury businesses are located and where high net worth locals hang out!
What we require from you:
- The time to put into a new business to ensure it succeeds.
- Have great organizational skills and not afraid of hard work.
- Ideally you will have sound knowledge of online social media professionally or personally.
- Have good computer skills and experience using the Internet is essential.
- Have an excellent command of both verbal and written english.
- Be friendly, flexible and customer focused.
- Be outgoing and good at building relationships in the community.
- Motivation and driven to succeed.
- Willingness to go the extra mile
*Our business model is not suitable to people who work full time.
The sort of person that will succeed in this business are self-driven and have initiative and a willingness to work hard at promoting themselves and their events. The more time and marketing effort is put into your events, the more potential remuneration is achieved.
The cost to join our franchise?
We provide you with a ready made successful business model that has been tested and proven successful. You will receive ongoing support and guidance from head office.
To join our team get in touch to find out the joining fee for your area which includes all of the below as part of your fee:
- Your exclusive territory. Options to expand territory are available.
- Professional Etiquette Coach Training for you.
- All the marketing resources, templates and documentation you will require to get you up and running!
- Your own Beatons email account/address.
- Use of our website (Dedicated area for your territory)
- Opt-in email marketing mailing list that keeps our customers up to date with when and where our events are on each week.
- Use of our professional branding for flyers/posters and promotional material.
- Use of our business contacts (insurance, printers, artwork desiger, accountants)
- Ongoing support to help you every step of the way.
Be part of an established well regarded brand that provides you with ongoing support along the way.
We have done all the hard work so we can provide you with a ready made successful business opportunity!
How to apply.
If this opportunity looks like it is of interest to you and you would like to find out more about becoming a part of our team then please send an email below and we will be in touch with further details.